You and Biggin will be crying, the Vikings front 7 will slow Gore down and I'm not sold on the Niners passing game to win a game like this.
tough, tough, tough, tough game for the Niners... but ya know, they were my original team.... they're slowly going back to the good ole days.
I'm taking the Niners over the Vikings... Peterson will run up yards, but they won't win.
24-21
You and Biggin will be crying, the Vikings front 7 will slow Gore down and I'm not sold on the Niners passing game to win a game like this.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Passing game sucks..... and I won't be crying. I'll always have a spot in my heart for the Niners.... But when Baltimore was re-introduced into football, I've been a Ravens fan since...
Lets Go B*more and SanFran (rumor is they are going to Santa Barbarba soon)
Gore is out, ankle injury
SF's D is for real. Harvin just returned a kick for a TD; 20-17 MIN
SF loses 27-24, MIN scored with 2 seconds left.
****in pathetic, is what it is
THAT is why they got Favre
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
that was a GREAT catch and play.
Bookmarks